Saturday, June 2, 2012

iPhone may mean I blog more often!

My little TV addict
Danae's 1st Field Trip.
Here come the Kindsgi kids on the train!




Holding hands with her BFF

She got her father's look of joy. Not visible on the outside.

All tuckered out after a day of trains, buses, hike through the woods and a campfire :)

We went to visit our foster cat Bonnie in the animal hospital.
 She belongs to our landlords, but spends most of her time at our house.
Dre using his gentle hands to pet Bonnie.
Bonnie was hit by a car and both her back legs were broken.
 
 
We have had guests. Lots of em. 6 out of the last 8 weeks.
And we have enjoyed all of them.
But now we are really enjoying getting back to just being our family.
My house is in dire need of a good cleaning, but I have been just too tired and lazy to do it.
 
Dre had his first visit to his forest playgroup this week. He will start after the summer break but they have the kids come check it out, and give all the info to the parents.
Dre's first question was "Do we eat now?", and after that he told me that he had to go to the bathroom. And not a #1.
After finding a quiet spot in the woods, we were walking back on the path and met up with one of the leaders. Dre being the open boy that he is told her "I did a pee and a poo!" and then told her "I have a penis." and started to pull down his pants. I told him that it was ok if he didn't show his private parts to everyone. Then, so his leader would know for sure that he did indeed have all the right man parts he told her "I have a small penis. But it's ok, I can still find it."
Way to make a first impression Dre!
 
We had a meeting this week at the kindergarten to meet the parents of the kids coming next year, and to get all the info.
Rudy and I quickly realized that we missed this info night last year (before we moved) and had never quite gotten all the info. Let's just say that the teachers are probably NOT going to give us a gold star this year...
There's always next year.
 
The road in front of our house is still under construction. Everyday the entrance to my driveway gets smaller. Small enough that I have to watch I don't hit the mirrors. It seems to be taking forever. I just keep telling myself that a new road means excellent bike riding and road hockey conditions.
 
 

No comments: