Monday, February 8, 2010

No picture for this one!

So today my lovely daughter was on the big girl toilet, and as always I said 'No goofing around or you'll fall off'
And then right in the middle of a number 2, she fell off. On her head.
I went to her, cuddled her in an akward no touching your poopie bum kinda way. On the inside though I was laughing and thinking 'This brings a whole new meaning to the term S#!* or get off the pot! It's both!! What a talented daughter I have.


On a more holy note, we attended the church in our hometown again on Sunday. We have really enjoyed the feeling of knowing people at church, of them knowing us too. Time and time again I find that when language is a barrier that friendliness kicks in and saves the day. The music at the new church needs to be hijiacked and overhauled. The flute was louder then the singers. I have never heard of that happening before.

No comments: