Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Eyes of a 3 Year Old and The Legs of a 10 Month Old

What do you do when your 3 year old is bored and you're breastfeeding the baby?
Well I ran out of ideas, and taught NaeNae how to use the camera.
I have to admit, she takes better pictures then I do.
Sorry about the boob, she's a take-it-as-she-sees-it photographer

My house shoes..
 
 A snack
 

 A drink, before it spilled
 

 A giraffe, and his house
 

 

 We're in her room now..
A sheep in a basket


A self portrait with a smudge of food on her cheek


Philippe the doll


Her brother, who had finished eating


A not-so-risque photo of mommy

And one last self portrait

with boogies.

And that was a good 15 minutes.
And now onto the exciting new adventures of 
Stand Up Boy Dre
(sounds like a band name)

First he's here


Then he's here


I find him standing all over the place these days. 
And he's so tall he can reach all the things that I forgot I don't want babies touching.
But it's exciting and I love it.





1 comment:

Cheri said...

I love kid camera pics.

C has discovered the video mode on my camera...today she was making videos with the toy cat she gave me for my birthday.