Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Autumn

 Lunchtime. Pizza, cheese, olives, in equal parts and my kids are in heaven

 On our way to the cow show. Aren't they looking grown up (minus the soother)
 At the cow show. In the middle of town, in the parking lot of the grocery store (Volg)
 I think he is still crying because they Moo'ed at him in this pic
 They're talking to us!
 Gipfeli (croissants) were warm and delicious
 The kids favorite part... watching the cows do their business.
 little kids, little cows
 A cow cookie and my craft of the day
 Danae wanted her picture taken during lunch. So I did
 Rudy wanted to know why I took pics with dirty faces.
 Reaction to my cooking
 HEY! I'm eating!
 Ayleen's birthday party at Joel and Gabriela's
 Ayleen is 2, Dre is 1.5. Dre is bigger.
 Ok, so now we're at the fair in Weinfelden (where Rudy works)
On the pony rides... of course
 Dre on his hands-free pony
 Doesn't my man look good!?!
 On the ferris wheel. Dre is saying "Whoa"
 Building in the middle is Rudy's office. 
Row of windows in the middle, far left corner is his.

 I really like this one


 On the carousel, we went 3 times I think

 Yeah!
What am I doing?!?
 Ok, see the tall sticks? This will be where we live once they fill it in with a house.
 Grilling on a Sunday. It's our thing, ok.
 Apples, mint, dried cranberries, walnuts, orange, sugar. SO good once it's baked.

 Sausage octopus and squash.
 Rudy's improv highchair!

 Playing. Naenae just took his hand and said "Come with me Dre, let's go play"
It is so nice. So nice.
 On the slide.



 Daddy is way more fun than me because he let's do stuff I won't! 
I'm a chicken.

2 comments:

mel said...

when you blog, you really blog. haha thanks for sharing you with us!

you guys all look great and i love that snack with the apples, i may just steal that...

keep on blogging!

Chris Eigenheer said...

hey! i want some updates!